Wilson Staff D300 Women’s Irons
The Wilson Staff D300 women’s irons – designed for the female Distance player needing power, accuracy and a confidence-inspiring look at address – feature Speed Sole Technology which allows for a thinner face-to-sole transition resulting in driver-like CT’s, faster ball speeds and longer distance.
Made specifically for female distance players wanting to improve power, speed and accuracy, the Wilson Staff D300 ladies 6-PW, SW golf iron set uses innovative Speed Sole technology ensuring longer distance and faster balls speeds. The set is available in right hand only (for right handed players) and includes Iron no 6, Iron no 7, Iron no 8, Iron no 9, Pitching Wedge and Sand Wedge. A lightweight UST Mamiya SL-50 graphite shaft provides outstanding performance, whilst FLX Face technology delivers supreme face flex upon impact. To further improve distance, there is Power Holes technology and the heel and toe weight pods guarantee a larger sweet spot and more forgiveness.
Key Features of the Wilson Staff D300 Ladies 6-PW, SW Golf Right-Handed Iron Set:
- Designed for a distance player
- Gender: Ladies
- Hand: Right hand (for right handed players)
- Set Contains: Iron no 6, Iron no 7, Iron no 8, Iron no 9, Pitching Wedge and Sand Wedge
- Grip: Wilson Staff Women’s Performance grip
- Shaft: UST Mamiya SL-50 graphite shaft
- Shaft Flex: Ladies
- Speed Sole technology for driver-like distance
- FLX Face technology for maximum face flex upon impact
- Power Holes technology for extreme distance
- Heel and toe weight pods for more forgiveness