Laser Link RH2 Range Finder
The Laser Link RH2 RangeFinder will measure the distance to any target on the golf course by simply touching a button and aiming the red dot at your intended target.
Laser Link have used their excellent Red Dot aiming system which will instantly and accuractely feedback the correct distance on a large easy-to-read LCD display. There are three yardage confirmation settings in use on the Laser Link RH2 RangeFinder; Audio, Silent and Vibrate.
The pistol style grip is super comfortable to use and comes with a weatherproof finish that will allow you to use the LaserLink in all weather conditions. And it comes with a carry case that will easily attach to your golf bag
Laser Link Golf’s best-selling Red Hot technology is back in RH2. The new model includes all of the attributes that make Laser Link rangefinders popular with golfers of all skill levels, plus added features to improve the user experience
The laser link range finder RH2 will measure the distance to any target on the golf course and is pistol shaped for ease of use. Red Dot aiming system featuring the Zero-In Alighment Aid and a Large, easy-to-read LCD. Three yardage confirmation settings: Audio, Silent and Vibrate.
- Distance to any target on the golf course
- Pistol shaped for ease of use
- Red Dot aiming system featuring the Zero-In Alighment Aid
- Large, easy-to-read LCD
- Three yardage confirmation settings: Audio, Silent and Vibrate
- Measures in yards or meters, Accuracy /- 1yard
- Measures DISTANCE ONLY, to conform to USGA and R&A Rules, as well as USGA Handicap Guidelines.
- Increased range – measurements up from 5 to 1000 yards
- Smaller size – RH2 has slimmed down making it easier to store and easier to carry
- Lighter weight – Only 182g including the battery
- Faster – Improved optics and electronics for faster and more accurate measurements
- Ergonomically designed rubberised grip – New curves and a new feel