MacGregor DCT Elite Golf Irons 5- SW Steel Shafted.
These MacGregor DCT Elite irons have been created to provide exceptional distance and accuracy control if you are mid-high handicap golfer.
MacGregor have fitted a premium Rifle steel shaft to the DCT Elite irons to get the maximum performance out of the club.
The head of the DCT Elite is made from a 430 stainless steel for durability. The design features an oversized head with an undercut cavity, a large sweetspot and perimeter weighting that will make your bad shots end up closer to the intended target. A low CG and high MOI provides the perfect blend of high launch and high stability at impact, by stabilising the head and created a high launch the results are incredible.
- Featured from 431 Stainless Steel
- Over-sized head design for an improved hitting area
- Undercut cavity for lower centre of gravity and better launch
- Perimeter weighting for greater forgiveness across the clubface
- Supplies in Rifle shaft in steel
- Premium soft compound MacGregor grip
- Available in: graphite/steel 5-SW MRH